Pumpkin is a tasty and healthy vegetable. No wonder it is included not only in the diet menu, but also in dishes for kids.
And you can easily grow a pumpkin on a small piece of land. The main thing is to have a lot of sun, and also there was a support on which the whips of pumpkins can climb even on the roof.
Under favorable conditions, the pumpkin grows to an impressive size. It is beautifully stored, so dishes from it can be cooked not only in the summer-autumn period, but also in winter, when the range of vegetables is poor.
Pumpkin is combined with any products. Thanks to its rich color, unobtrusive aroma and pronounced taste, it can make a simple dish festive.
Pumpkin Baked in a Multicooker: Delicacy of Preparation
Pumpkin does not require long-term heat treatment: it becomes soft after 20-25 minutes.
It can be cooked, stewed, fried, baked. Pumpkin can be baked in a slow cooker. Depending on the added ingredients, it can be sweet, spicy, spicy.
If you want the pumpkin pieces to retain their shape, it is advisable not to mix them while cooking.
Pumpkin turns out very tasty, if you bake it with honey or sugar. And you need to put honey at the very end of cooking, and sugar can be poured at the beginning of roasting. Apples, pears, raisins and other dried fruits are often added to the pumpkin.
If you manage to get the nutmeg pumpkin, you can bake it whole, having previously cleared seeds and filled the vacated space with fruits, vegetables, meat or cereals. In the latter case, you will have a wonderful pumpkin with porridge. To baked pumpkin turned out delicious, choose a ripe fruit. Before using the pumpkin, be sure to wash it, wipe it dry. Then cut the fruit as required by the recipe (in half or just cut the lid off). Take out all the seeds with loose pulp.
You can bake the pumpkin with the peel. In this case, cut it into wide slices (like a melon). Their length should correspond to the diameter of the bowl.
Place the chopped pumpkin in the bowl so that the crust is on the bottom. To avoid burning, pour about half a glass of water into the bowl or put a few slices of butter.
Baked pumpkin is easy to part with the peel with a knife or spoon.
If you intend to bake the pumpkin, cut into pieces, the skin must first be cut off.
Pumpkin Baked in a Multicooker: A Simple Recipe
- pumpkin of a sweet variety - 0, 5 kg;
- butter - 10 g;
- water - 70 ml;
- sugar - to taste.
- Wash pumpkin, cut, scrape loose pulp with seeds. Cut with the peel in wide slices.
- Smear the bottom of the bowl with butter. Tightly set the slices of pumpkin crust down, pressing them together (so as not to fall).
- Pour in water. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Close the cover. Turn on the Baking program. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Put it on a plate, pour the juice or honey out.
Pumpkin baked with raisins and dried apricots in a slow cooker
- pumpkin - 0, 5 kg;
- raisins - 0, 5 st .;
- dried apricots - 10-12 pieces;
- sugar - 70 g;
- lemon - 0, 3 pcs .;
- butter - 80 g.
- Wash the pumpkin, cut it in half, remove the middle with the seeds and fibrous pulp. Peel off. Cut into large cubes.
- Go through the raisins to remove the trash. Wash. Soak for 15 minutes in warm water. In the same way prepare dried apricots. Lemon with skin, cut into slices, remove the seeds. Then grind into small cubes.
- Place slices of butter on the bottom of the bowl. Evenly lay half of the chopped pumpkin. Sprinkle raisins and dried apricots in half. Cover with the remaining pumpkin.
- Pour in 100 ml of water. Sprinkle with sugar. Close the lid.
- Install Baking Software. Bake for 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the multicooker turns off, place the ground lemon. Try a pumpkin to determine readiness. If it seems to you that it is not soft enough (which is unlikely), increase the baking time by another 5-10 minutes.
Pumpkin baked in a slow cooker, spiced with garlic
- pumpkin - 0, 5 kg;
- dried basil - 0, 5 tsp;
- black pepper - pinch;
- olive or any vegetable oil - 50 g;
- garlic - 3 cloves.
- Cut the prepared pumpkin into medium cubes.
- Peel the garlic, pass through the cooking press. Mix with butter, spices and basil.
- Smear the bowl of the multicooker with oil, put the chopped pumpkin in it. Pour over spicy pouring.
- Lower the lid, set the Baking mode. Cook for 30 minutes.
Pumpkin baked with apples in a slow cooker
- pumpkin - 0, 5 kg;
- apples - 0, 3 kg;
- sugar - 80 g;
- water - 70 ml;
- cinnamon - 0, 1 tsp;
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp. l .;
- butter - 50 g.
- Wash pumpkin, cut, remove seeds with fibrous pulp. Peel off. First, cut lengthwise into slices, and then cut each lobe transversely into slices.
- Wash apples, cut into several pieces, remove the core. So that they do not darken on the cut, sprinkle them with lemon juice. Mix with pumpkin.
- Put pieces of butter in the bowl. Lay the pumpkin and apples. Pour in water. Sprinkle with sugar mixed with cinnamon.
- Close the multicooker lid. Set the “Baking” mode. Bake the pumpkin with apples for 30 minutes. Cool it down.
Pumpkin, baked in a slow cooker, stuffed
- small pumpkin (nutmeg) - 1 pc .;
- apples - 1 pc .;
- raisins - handful;
- rice - 100 g;
- butter - 50 g;
- water or milk - 1 tbsp .;
- sugar - 50 g;
- cinnamon or vanilla - to taste;
- salt to taste.
- Wash the small round pumpkin, cut off the top in the form of a lid. Scrape seeds with loose flesh surrounding them.
- Rinse the rice, soak for 2 hours.
- Wash the raisins, soak in warm water for 10 minutes.
- Apple cut in half, removing the core. Cut into small cubes.
- Lubricate the cup with oil, put a pumpkin in it, pour 100 ml of water or milk into the pumpkin, and 100 ml of water into the bowl. Close the cut cap. Set the mode “Quenching”, cook with the lid closed for 30 minutes.
- Pour boiling water over the rice for 5 minutes, drain the water, and mix the grits with apple, sugar and raisins.
- Fold in the pumpkin. Pour in water to lightly cover the rice. Replace the cap.
- Switch the cooking mode by setting the “Baking” function. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Place the pumpkin in the dish. Put on the plate rice with apple and pumpkin pulp.
Mistress to note
Baked in a slow cooker pumpkin is good in itself. But if you want to make the dish even tastier, add honey to the pumpkin, as well as chopped nuts.
If you do not like sweet dishes, put some salt instead of sugar, and replace the cinnamon with ginger or curry. Spicy herbs will give a pumpkin a spicy taste that will need to be added at the very end of cooking.