After snacking with sandwiches and fast food, the soul asks for soup itself, although in childhood we all stubbornly resisted my mother's efforts to feed us with hot liquid food. Growing up, we understand that soup is not only healthy, but also a very convenient dish, without which it is impossible to do if the whole family eats at home all the time.
For young housewives who have not yet developed their own recipes, we offer the recipe for simple chicken soup with noodles “for every day”.
In winter, such a soup is not only an easy warming food, but also an additional source of vitamins, because there are a lot of vegetables in it, and some of the vitamins do not have time to collapse during short cooking.
- chicken meat (thighs) - 300 g;
- 1 Bulgarian pepper;
- 1 carrot;
- 2 small bulbs;
- potatoes - 3 pcs;
1. Prepare the ingredients. Vegetables (potatoes, onions, carrots) are thoroughly washed and peeled.
2. Chicken thighs are carefully chopped into smaller pieces (each into 2-3 pieces).
3. Cut the onion into small pieces in the most convenient manner.
4. Cut the carrots into thin circles. Optionally, you can give them a decorative form.
5. Place the chicken in a saucepan and pour water over it, then bring to a boil, add some salt and cook for half an hour. If there is a need to dilute the broth, then you should do it with hot boiled water.
6. In the broth send chopped onions and carrots.
7. Cut potatoes into small cubes.
8. Ship potatoes to boil to the rest of the products.
9. After boiling, let the soup boil for about five minutes. Crush the Bulgarian pepper and add it to the broth. Season with spices.
10. The time has come to add vermicelli. You can use it entirely, or you can break it into shorter pieces.
11. Boil for another 10 minutes. Easy chicken soup is ready! When serving, sprinkle with chopped greens.