To be tasty, a dish doesn't have to be complicated, and there are many wonderful examples of such dishes, consisting of two or three ingredients.
Even among salads, which are often (and even by definition) a complex mix, there are similar ones. This is not surprising, because if the main ingredient is self-sufficient, then it only needs to create a small unobtrusive company that diversifies or emphasizes the taste a little.
Champignons are one of such self-sufficient products - they have a pronounced taste, a strong mushroom aroma and characteristic tender flesh, so they will be successfully shaded by crispy crackers and fresh tomatoes.
- garlic - 1 small clove;
- tomato - 3 pcs .;
- mushrooms - 5-6 pcs .;
- croutons (purchased) - 100 g;
- mayonnaise - 2-3 tbsp. l
1. Wash mushrooms and tomatoes. Prepare crackers - you can take purchased.
2. Boil the mushrooms until cooked for 30 minutes.
3. Cut the tomatoes into large cubes.
4. Squeeze the garlic through the garlic press and send it to the tomatoes. Garlic will give an exquisite taste to the salad.
5. Cut the mushrooms into cubes. It will be enough to divide the small mushrooms into 4 parts.
6. Add mushrooms to the tomatoes.
7. Add the required amount of mayonnaise.
8. Mix the salad well. Croutons will be added before serving salad on the table.
9. Put in a suitable salad bowl, add crackers.