Sweet sausage is an awesome dessert that is made without baking.
Moreover, this delicacy still has a lot of advantages: available ingredients, ease of preparation, relatively long shelf life and a huge choice of flavors.
Sausage can be made chocolate, vanilla, nut, with raisins and other additives.
For the cause!
Cooked Sausage - General Cooking Principles
For dessert, mostly use shortbread. Wet and air baking is rarely taken. Cookies are crushed, but not to dust. Most often leave pieces that mimic the fat, make the dessert look like a real sausage.
What else put:
• nuts, raisins, candied fruits;
• dairy products (sour cream, condensed milk).
For aroma, you can add vanilla. Often the sausage is made of chocolate; for this purpose, cocoa powder is used or melted tiles. All ingredients are combined and mixed. Butter and chocolate sometimes require melting, follow the recipe.
How to shape a sausage
1. With cling film. The mass is laid out in the form of a roller on the film, the top is covered with a free edge, the form is straightened by hands.
2. In the package. The sweet mass is laid out on the bottom of the package and is evenly distributed in it. Then the resulting sausage is wrapped several times with a free edge.
3. With the help of foil. The mass is laid out on a piece of foil, which is placed on top of one side and the other. Sausage evenly pressed with his hands to align.
In any way the dessert requires freezing in the refrigerator to make a dense sausage for cutting.
Recipe 1: Chocolate Sausage Cookies
The simplest recipe for chocolate sausage, which even a child can handle. And if your child seeks to wield in the kitchen, you can safely invite him to make this dessert. Ingredients
• 300 grams of cookies;
• 80 grams of sugar;
• 5 tablespoons of cocoa;
• 300 grams creamy. oils;
• 4 spoons of nuts (any).
1. Grind cookies. Of course, you can use a combine or meat grinder. But you can just fold in the bag and knock with a hammer. Or roll a rolling pin several times.
2. Combine the butter with the sugar and send it to the stove, heat the mass until the grains of sugar dissolve.
3. Combine the crumbs from the cookies with cocoa powder.
4. Add nuts. It is advisable to fry them in a pan, and then cut them into pieces that will simulate the fat in a sausage.
5. Pour in butter and mix.
6. Now you need to make a sausage. How this can be done is written a little higher.
7. Give the dessert a good frosting, then cut into transverse slices and serve for tea or coffee.
Recipe 2: Creamy Sausage Cookies with Condensed Milk
The recipe is very tasty sausage from shortbread with condensed milk. Since almost all products are sweet, we do not add sugar. Also in this recipe is missing cocoa. But if necessary, you can add it.
• 400 grams of jubilee type cookies;
• 2/3 cans of condensed milk;
• 100 grams of oil;
1. The oil must be softened. To do this, just leave it in advance at room temperature. Or put a piece near the heat.
2. We grind cookies into a crumb, we add in it vanillin.
3. Now turn the butter. Grind the mass with your hands so that the oil is evenly distributed in it.
4. Add condensed milk, knead the clay mass.
5. We send to the cling film and form a creamy sausage.
6. Before use, cool well, it is better to cook such a sausage at least 5 hours.
Recipe 3: Sweet sausage made from biscuits with sour cream
No condensed milk or milk? You can make a sweet sausage of cookies with sour cream! And if you take a fat sour cream, you can also save some oil. At the same time, the taste of the dessert will not suffer. Ingredients
• 0.4 kg of cookies;
• 80 grams of sour cream;
• 80 grams of oil;
• 50 grams of nuts;
• cocoa at will;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• some vanilla.
1. Tolchem cookies and roasted nuts. Sent in a bowl.
2. Add cocoa.
3. Stir sour cream with sugar, put vanilla and let stand for the grains to separate.
4. Melt the butter on the stove.
5. Pour the butter into the biscuit, then sour cream with sugar and mix.
6. Form a sweet sausage. Give freeze and treat is ready!
Recipe 4: Chocolate sausage with candied
Another option is a sweet sausage made from biscuits with the addition of cocoa. Candied fruits give this dessert an interesting flavor and make it original. We take any candied fruit, taste and color do not really matter.
• 500 grams of cookies;
• 50 grams of candied fruit;
• 50 grams of nuts;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 3 spoons (can be more) cocoa;
• 1 pack (200 gr) of butter.
1. If candied are large, then it is desirable to cut them into small pieces, no larger than peas.
2. Cut cookies in any convenient way. But not all in the baby. About a fifth or sixth of the crumble larger, in small pieces.
3. Add to candied fruits and cocoa biscuits. Pour the nuts there, which are desirable to pre-fry and grind.
4. Put milk on the stove, add sugar and vanilla to it, heat it and add butter. Remove from heat as soon as the oil disperses.
5. Combine both masses and knead by hand. If suddenly the mass is not very juicy, as happens with very dry cookies, then you can pour a little more milk.
6. Form the sausage and cool.
Recipe 5: Sausage Cookies with Marshmallow
Delicate dessert, for the preparation of which will need a few marshmallows. White pieces make interesting not only the taste, but also the look of sweet sausages made from cocoa cookies. Marshmallow is better to take ordinary, without glaze and various additives. Ingredients
• 500 grams of cookies;
• 150 grams of sugar;
• 150 grams of milk;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• 3-5 pieces of marshmallow;
• 150 grams of oil.
1. Boil milk with sugar and turn it off immediately. Stir and throw butter into the mass. Let it melt, and we still grind cookies.
2. Shred cookies or grind in a combine into small crumb. In this recipe, you can not leave pieces, since the role of lard will perform air marshmallow.
3. Add the milk mixture with butter to the cookies and mix.
4. We cut the marshmallow into arbitrary pieces and gently mix in the sweet mass.
5. Form the sausage and send to freeze.
6. The same dessert can be made differently. Cut the marshmallows into cubes. From the sweet mass make a strip, a width of 8-10 centimeters. We put it in the middle of the marshmallow bar and roll it up like a roll. When cutting will turn out beautiful pieces with white filling in the center.
Recipe 6: Sweet sausage made from pastry with cottage cheese
Cottage cheese is very useful. And if you cook such a sausage, it is also very tasty! Also a feature of this dessert is the addition of dried fruits, making delicacy even more valuable.
• 400 grams of cookies;
• 100 grams of dates;
• 250 grams of cottage cheese;
• 70 grams of walnuts;
• 100 grams of oil;
• 50 grams of dried apricots;
• 50 grams of sugar.
Recipe without milk. But if the cottage cheese is dry, then to liquefy the consistency, you will need to pour in some milk, you can use condensed milk. You can also dilute the mass with sour cream, yogurt.
1. Dried apricots with dates should be washed. If the dried fruit is solid, then it can be soaked in warm water. Then cut into small cubes.
2. Grind the cookies into a crumb and combine with the grated cottage cheese. You can just punch everything together in a combine.
3. Add chopped dried fruits.
4. Fry the nuts, crush and also send to the sweet mass.
5. Butter combine with sugar and heat, send to the liver. 6. Knead our dough. If there is not enough plasticity, then pour in milk, add condensed milk or sour cream. And if there is absolutely nothing, then a little boiled water.
7. Sculpt the sausage, put it in the fridge for 3 hours.
8. We get, we cut and enjoy! Or treat dear guests!
Recipe 7: Chocolate sausage made from crackers and cookies
It turns out that for making sweet sausages with cocoa you can use not only cookies, but also sweet crackers, for example, with raisins, vanilla or any other. It is more difficult to grind them, but modern equipment or strong female hands can do anything!
• 200 grams of crackers;
• 100 grams of cookies;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 150 -200 grams of condensed milk;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• 50 grams of nuts.
1. Grind crackers with cookies. Can be folded into a canvas bag and knock a good hammer. Or use a meat grinder, combine.
2. Add nuts. They need to fry and chop too. Small pieces are not worth doing.
3. Pour cocoa.
4. Put the condensed milk, then melted butter. Everything is well stirred and let stand on the table. Rusks absorb moisture well, if the mass becomes steep, then add more condensed milk or plain milk.
5. We form the sausage in the most convenient way, cool it.
Recipe 8: Toffee Sausage
For the preparation of such sweet sausages need toffee. You can take any: weighed, packaged or in the form of tiles. Instead of cookies, you can use biscuit chips.
• 200 grams of toffee;
• 50 grams of oil;
• 400 grams of cookies;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 120 grams of milk.
For flavor, you can add vanilla, any essence, cinnamon.
1. Butterscotch must be released from the packaging, then folded in a saucepan.
2. Add milk and put on the stove. Cook toffee until dissolved. They will quickly melt, do not forget to stir. 3. As soon as the toffee dissolves, put the sugar and butter, remove from the heat and cool the mass a little. If you need to add vanilla or another flavored ingredient, then do it now.
4. Grind the cookies and mix with the liquid mixture. If desired, you can add raisins, nuts, candied fruits or coconut chips. All these ingredients are in perfect harmony with the taste of toffee.
5. Form the sausage. If the mass is liquid, then give it a little stand. But not for long, otherwise it will quickly harden and will be difficult to mold.
Recipe 9: Sweet Sausage made from Cocoa Cookies and Raisins
To make such a chocolate sausage, you will need raisins. You can take light or dark, small or large, does not play a special role. You will also need 2 bars of chocolate, it is better to take with a content of at least 70% cocoa, the dessert will be more delicious.
• 800 grams of cookies;
• 50 grams of powder;
• 200 grams of raisins;
• 200 grams of chocolate;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 200 grams of cream;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 2 spoons of cocoa.
1. Combine cream with cocoa and butter. Bring to a boil and turn off. Boil is not necessary.
2. We develop chocolates, break them into cubes and throw them into the hot mass. Let stand, chocolate melted. Stir periodically.
3. We throw the cookies into the bowl and pestle them.
4. Add the creamy mass with melted chocolates and butter. Stir.
5. Raisin well rinse, obsushim and pour into a sweet mass. Stir well again.
6. Form the sausages, give freeze.
7. Remove the film, roll in the icing sugar and cut into slices before serving.
Recipe 10: Sweet Sausage of Cookies with Condensed Milk and Peanuts
Another simple version of the sausage, which has a pleasant taste of caramel. And all because of the addition of boiled condensed milk. The minimum set of ingredients. Condensed milk can be taken ready or cooked in a pot at home. But if you decide to do this, then see the composition of the product. In the presence of vegetable fat, condensed milk will not cook and time will be wasted. Ingredients
• 200 grams of boiled condensed milk;
• 220 grams of cookies;
• 60 grams of peanuts;
• 120 grams of oil.
1. Immediately turn on the stove, put the pan and fry the peanuts. Make it necessary, because otherwise nuts tasteless.
2. Pour peanuts and on the same pan, while it is hot, put the butter. Let a little dim. If nuts with a film, then it needs to be removed. Crumble peanuts optional.
3. Grind cookies, mix with peanuts.
4. Add butter and condensed milk.
5. Make sausage, cool well.
Recipe 11: Sweet Sausage made from straw “Quick”
A really very simple and quick recipe for sweet sausages, for which sweet straws and cow-type candies are needed. Taste in fudge can be any, but best of all it turns out with a creamy cow without additives. For such sausages, you need only three ingredients.
• 0.5 kg of straw;
• 0.5 kg of “Cow” candies;
• 100 grams of butter.
1. Take a sheet of parchment paper for baking and grease with a thin layer of butter.
2. Lay out the sweet straw evenly. It should be the same length. If you do not want a thick sausage, then do two sheets and divide everything in half.
3. Unfold the candy cow, combine with butter and set to drown in a water bath. You can break the candy smaller, so that it was all faster.
4. Pour the fudge on the straw. Spoon helps to level it, so that the sticks are covered completely.
5. Fold the sausage in the form of a roll. We do it quickly, do not let the sweetness harden.
6. Remove the roll in the bag and in the fridge. An hour later, the dessert will be ready.
Sweet Sausage from Cookies - Tips and Tricks
• The mass for sausage is universal! And it can be given absolutely any shape. For example, make famous potato pastries. Or roll up candy in the form of balls, cover with icing, roll in chocolate or coconut chips. You can fashion pyramids, cubes and any other figures. Turn on the fantasy! • You can also make a base for soufflés or jelly desserts from the sausage mix. Get a good cake for homemade cheesecake. To do this, the mass is simply laid out in an even layer, with or without rim sides, in detachable form and allowed to freeze in the refrigerator.
• To make a sausage, it is not necessary to use purchased cookies and other pastries. If suddenly you have opal biscuit, left a cupcake or cake from any cake, then they can also be put into the dessert. Even gingerbread cookies will come down. But it is better to dry such products in the oven. And remember that they need less liquid ingredients than shortbread.
• Jam and jam - excellent fillers for sausages from biscuits. They give the dessert an amazing flavor. Jam can be used with berries, but only without stones.