Chocolate sausage - dessert is delicious, spectacular and easy to perform.
It will require the most simple products that can be found in almost every refrigerator.
It's time to eat!
Chocolate Sausage - General Cooking Principles
Most often, the sausage base is shortbread. His hands crumble, mince or chopped into a combine. Grinding method is usually indicated in the recipe. Then add other ingredients to the crumbs.
What is put into dessert sausage:
• cocoa, chocolate;
• milk is fresh, condensed, boiled;
All these ingredients are laid to chopped by the liver in its original form or subjected to pre-treatment. For example, cream and milk are often made from milk and sugar. Nuts are best added to the mass after roasting, so it turns out tastier.
How to make sausage:
• You can put the mass in the plastic wrap, roll a log;
• place on the bottom of a plastic bag, compact, give a round shape and wrap with free edges;
• put on a piece of foil, roll.
Regardless of the method chosen, the sausage requires cooling. To do this, rolls placed for several hours in the fridge. When serving, dessert is cut into circles across or diagonally. Leftovers are stored in the refrigerator in wrapped form.
Chocolate Sausage: Recipe with Nuts
A chocolate sausage recipe that you can add any nuts to. But do not chop them very finely. Pieces should be seen in the chocolate mass, to play the role of fat.
• 300 g of sugar cookies;
• a glass of nuts;
• a glass of sugar;
• pack of oil;
• 70 ml of milk;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
1. Put oil in a saucepan with a thick bottom, set on fire.
2. Immediately add cocoa, pour the milk and pour out the sugar. You can mix the powder with sand, so as not to form lumps.
3. Cook the mixture until smooth. You can heat it hot, hot, but it is better not to boil it. Leave to cool. 4. On a dry skillet, fry the chopped nuts. It is better to take a mixture of several species.
5. Cookies crumbled into pieces, combine with nuts, vanilla.
6. Fill with chocolate cream, which was prepared earlier. Mix well.
7. If liquid accumulates at the bottom of the bowl, then let the liver stand for a while, absorb moisture.
8. Form the sausage. Use any method above. Cool before cutting.
Step by step recipe of chocolate sausage with condensed milk
Option amazing dessert with condensed milk. In a step-by-step recipe for chocolate sausage, peanuts are also used, but you can also take another kind of nuts.
• 400 g of condensed milk;
• 350 g biscuits;
• 50 g peanuts;
• 200 g of oil;
• 40 g of cocoa.
1. Soften the butter, beat with a mixer and add boiled condensed milk. Get ordinary cream.
2. Grind cookies into small crumbs, pour cocoa to it.
3. Mix the dry mass with condensed milk cream.
4. Peanuts do not need to be minced, just fry the nucleoli in a frying pan, add to the chocolate mass.
5. Stir thoroughly. If suddenly condensed milk was very thick or the oil softened badly, you can pour in some milk or add usual condensed milk, cream.
6. We form a sausage, remove the cool.
Chocolate Cookies and Cocoa Sausage
Variant of chocolate sausage with biscuits and cocoa, the taste of which has been familiar to many since childhood. Enough simple and budget recipe. Cocoa powder is better to use dark, without adding sugar.
• 2 spoons of cocoa;
• 100 ml of milk;
• 1 pack of oil;
• 500 g of cookies;
• 200 g sugar.
1. Take any saucepan, pour the milk, pour sugar, mixed with cocoa powder. We set to heat up.
2. As soon as the mixture heats up well, add oil to it, but do not let it boil. Dissolve the pieces on low heat. As soon as all the oil is melted, turn off.
3. Cookies grind in any way. Do not make flour, in the mixture should be found small pieces.
4. Mix the chocolate mix with the cookies. Mix thoroughly. If it turned out to be watery, then you need to cool a little. Oil must harden, but do not overdo it. 5. Now we form the sausage in any convenient way, finally cool it.
Chocolate sausage: a recipe with sour cream
The recipe for chocolate sausage, which is added sour cream. Similarly, you can take a fat cream, but in smaller quantities.
• 200 g sour cream;
• 200 g of sugar;
• 350 g biscuits;
• 40 g of cocoa;
• 1 glass of nuts;
• 150 g of oil.
1. Pour sugar into a bowl, add cocoa powder to it, stir it. It is advisable to immediately take a large pot, so as not to smudge excess bowls.
2. Spread sour cream to sugar. Whip up a minute bet.
3. Add the oil, softened in advance. If the piece is frozen, you can melt a little.
4. Now crumble cookies, add to sour cream, stir.
5. In the end we pour nuts. It is advisable to pre-fry them, get much more fragrant.
6. Give the chocolate sausage dough to stand for a bit so that the cookie absorbs all the moisture and you can proceed to the formation.
7. Sculpt the sausage in one of the ways outlined above.
8. Put in the fridge for freezing for three hours, then cut into neat pieces, serve with tea.
Step by step recipe of chocolate sausage with marshmallow
Variant of very tasty and fragrant sausage, the role of pork fat in which marshmallow plays. It will take a few vanilla stuff. You can take any other marshmallows, but better light and without filling.
• 400 g biscuits;
• 180 ml of milk;
• 200 g of sugar;
• 3 pieces of marshmallow;
• 180 g of oil;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
1. Cooking fill. To do this, put on the stove milk with sugar and cocoa powder, boil for a minute, cool.
2. Add softened butter to chocolate cream, stir, leave to dissolve.
3. Cookies for this recipe should be well crumbled so that the pieces of marshmallow looked advantageous against the background of chocolate mass. To do this, you can twist the product through a meat grinder or kill a combine, knead with a rolling pin. Pour the loose mixture into a bowl.
4. Add chocolate cream, you can pour vanilla. 5. Stir, let stand for a few minutes.
6. During this time, you need to cut the cubes marshmallows. So that it does not stick to the knife, the blades need to be moistened periodically with water.
7. Add marshmallow pieces to the future sausage.
8. We form a log from the mixed mass, cool it for at least three hours before use.
Chocolate sausage from cookies and cocoa on condensed milk
A simple version of chocolate sausage, for which nothing needs to be cooked. There is also no need for sugar, as there is plenty of it in condensed milk. Immediately melt the butter so that it has time to cool, proceed to cooking.
• 400 g biscuits;
• 200 g of condensed milk;
• 200 g of oil;
• 0.5 cups of chopped nuts;
• 3 scoops of cocoa powder;
• 1 bag of vanilla.
1. Grind cookies to crumbs. Transfer to a large and convenient for kneading bowl.
2. Add cocoa powder, stir with crumbs to get rid of the lumps.
3. Add butter, vanilla, condensed milk. Stir thoroughly. If the cookies are very dry, then you can pour a little more condensed milk.
4. Add roasted and chopped nuts.
5. Stir the mass thoroughly.
6. Form a sausage with cling film. Place for two hours in the fridge.
Chocolate sausage (recipe with added chocolate)
A very chocolate sausage variant for which a real chocolate bar is used. Cocoa is also added to the mass, but in small quantities.
• 1 chocolate bar;
• 120 g of oil;
• 150 ml of milk;
• 450 g of biscuits;
• 70 g of nuts;
• 1.5 spoons of cocoa.
1. Put butter and chocolate pieces in a saucepan with a non-stick coating, set on a small fire.
2. As soon as the butter has melted, add milk, warm it up together. We set to cool.
3. Crumble cookies, combine with cocoa and chopped nuts.
4. Add melted chocolate with milk and butter.
5. Stir in the sweet mass, make the sausage, send to freeze for a cold.
Step-by-step recipe for chocolate sausage with dried fruit
Variant of healthy chocolate sausage, which is prepared with dried fruit. It is advisable to soak them in advance in warm water. Ingredients
• 200 g raisins;
• 200 g dried apricots, prunes;
• 120 ml of honey;
• 4 spoons of cocoa;
• 200 g biscuits;
• 100 g of oil.
1. Wash the raisins, do the same with other dried fruits, pour in warm water and leave for two hours.
2. We twist through the meat grinder the swelled dried fruits.
3. Together with them we immediately skip half the cookies. The rest of the break pieces.
4. Add cocoa, softened butter and honey. If the honey is thick, it is better to melt it in advance. You can simply put the bowl on a hot saucepan.
5. Knead all the products together.
6. Form the sausage.
7. Keeping in the refrigerator for three hours, before serving, cut into pieces.
Chocolate Sausage - Tips and Tricks
• If the biscuits are dry, then more liquid ingredients are added to the sausage paste. It may be just milk, condensed milk, sour cream. If everything is over, then you can pour a little boiled water or any juice, compote.
• Little cookies? Sweet sausage can be prepared with the addition of sweet crackers, waffles, biscuit cuts or other cake layers. Grind the product to crumb and add cookies, cook further on the recipe.
• You can crumble cookies quickly and easily with a rolling pin. Spread the product on a cutting board and roll with an effort, pour it into a common bowl and chop the next batch of product.