Chips - it's bad, but so tasty! Crispy plates themselves can serve as a treat, and even better make a real snack. It can even be put on a festive table, to surprise guests or simply to please the household. What are we going to fill?
Snacks on Chips - General Cooking Principles
Snacks require smooth and large chips. It is better to take products of the same shape, usually they are sold in tubes or boxes. When using soft packs there will be a lot of crumbs and waste. Chips are usually just laid out in a single layer on a flat dish, filled with stuffing on top.
What you can cook snacks:
• crab sticks, caviar, seafood;
• salted, smoked, canned fish;
• meat or poultry of different species;
• fresh, canned vegetables;
• eggs, cheese of different types, cottage cheese.
For taste, spices, herbs, and garlic are added to the fillings. In fact, it turns out a salad. The only point is that it should not be too wet and juicy. Therefore, for the filling is used quite a bit of sauce, it may be mayonnaise or sour cream. If the filling is wet, the chips will quickly become slack, take a snack from the plate will not work. For this reason, you should not prepare such dishes in advance, it is better to collect before the feast, or even during it.
Snack on “Sea Temptation”
Variant of delicious snacks on chips with crab sticks, cheese and tomatoes. It is prepared very simply, you do not need to boil anything, the process will take no more than fifteen minutes if the sticks are thawed.
• medium sized tomato;
• 1.5 spoons of mayonnaise;
• 1 processed cheese;
• 6 sticks;
• 3-4 sprigs of dill.
1. Cut into small cubes crab sticks and processed cheese. You can grate it, put it all in a bowl.
2. Chop the dill, add to the filling.
3. Cut the tomato into several pieces, carefully remove the seeds with watery contents with a spoon. If this is not done, the vegetable will produce a lot of juice, the chips will quickly become slack. 4. Cut the flesh of the tomato into small cubes, pour into the total mass.
5. Add mayonnaise, you can additionally squeeze a clove of garlic, mix thoroughly. If necessary, put salt and pepper, it is better to try.
6. Fill the chips with cooked salad, lay out on a dish, immediately send to the table.
Snack on “Cheese Miracle” chips with cucumber
A variant of cheese snack on chips, which can be cooked in the spicy version, if you add more garlic. Cheese can be used melted or hard, but will have to adjust the amount of sour cream. Cucumber is used fresh.
• 150 grams of cheese;
• one small cucumber;
• a clove of garlic;
• a little dill;
• one egg;
• 80 g sour cream;
• salt, chips.
1. Grate the cheese and garlic clove, chop one boiled egg, put all this in a convenient bowl for mixing the ingredients.
2. Add chopped dill.
3. Cut the cucumber into small cubes, put it to the cheese with the egg.
4. Add sour cream, stir. If it is watery, then you do not need to lay out all at once, put and stir. You can substitute sour cream with mayonnaise.
5. Try the prepared salad, add spices to taste.
6. Fill the chips, put on plates. For decoration, you can use small sprigs of dill or thin cucumber cups.
Mediterranean snack on chips
Chic snack on shrimps and avocado. For cooking you need a little mayonnaise to mix the products, you can use sour cream.
• a tomato;
• 0.5 bunches of parsley;
• 70 g peeled shrimp;
• 1-2 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
• 70 grams of cheese.
1. Make a cut on the avocado length, reaching the very bone, turn, break. Stick the knife into the bone, take it out. Cut the flesh into small pieces. If it is very soft, then just mash with a fork.
2. We rub cheese. Sent to avocado.
3. Cut the tomato, chop the parsley and also shift it to the salad. Add some mayonnaise, stir. 4. Fill the chips with prepared mass. From above we put on one or two shrimps, depending on their size and available quantity.
5. Serving a Mediterranean snack to the table.
Italian appetizer on “Viva” chips with salmon
In fact, for such a snack you can use not only salmon, a cheaper pink salmon will do. With this fish, too, get tasty.
• 100 g salmon;
• two eggs;
• potato chips;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 1 tsp. basil;
• 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
• small tomato;
• olives for decoration;
• parsley for decoration.
1. Cut the eggs very finely, add grated cheese to them, season with mayonnaise, basil, stir thoroughly, empty the foods while soaked.
2. Cut one small tomato into cubes, throw out the liquid with seeds, transfer to the bulk.
3. Cut the red fish and also shift into a snack, stir again. Add spices to taste.
4. Fill the chips with fish mass.
5. Put one olive and parsley leaf on top. If few olives can be cut in half. Also for decoration, you can use a small and thin slice of lemon.
Snack on Korean Carrot Chips
This is perhaps the most fragrant option snacks on chips. You can use any Korean carrot for cooking, with or without additives.
• 120 g Korean carrots;
• 150 g of ham or lean sausage;
• 80 grams of cheese;
• mayonnaise, greens, chips.
1. Squeeze the carrot from excess moisture, put it on a usual cutting board and cut it with a knife so that the straw is not too long.
2. Cut finely sausage. It is better to make a thin straw, which will be harmoniously combined with carrots, shift.
3. Grate a piece of cheese in the total weight.
4. Chop any greens at your discretion, but you can prepare the filling without it or use it only for decoration.
5. Dress the salad with mayonnaise.
6. Put on the chips one teaspoon of filling, decorate with greens and the appetizer is ready!
Fish Snack on Chips
For the preparation of such a snack, canned pink salmon is used, but if desired, take another fish, it will also turn out delicious.
• two eggs;
• one can of pink salmon;
• bunch of green onions;
• 50 grams of cheese;
• salt, mayonnaise, chips.
1. Boil the eggs, cover with cold water, peel after cooling, cut into small cubes.
2. Open a jar of pink salmon, remove the pieces of fish, remove the bones and knead well with a fork. Do not use liquid. Transfer to the eggs.
3. Grate the cheese into the whole. You can use absolutely any variety or several.
4. Chop the onion, pour to the fish. Stir the products together, add a little mayonnaise.
5. Put the prepared mass on the chips, decorate to your liking.
Snack on Chips and Nuts Chips
The option of a very hearty snack on chips, which is prepared exclusively with walnuts. Other species can not be used.
• 400 g chicken fillet;
• spices, chips, greens;
• 100 grams of nuts;
• 70 g onions;
• 2 tbsp. l oils;
• Pomegranate seeds for decoration.
1. Put the chicken fillet into the pan, add a little water so that the liquid barely covers the product. Put on the stove, boil for 25-30 minutes.
2. Remove the chicken, cool it, but do not pour the broth, we need it.
3. Cut the onion into cubes. Fry in vegetable or butter until tender.
4. Put the nuts on a dry frying pan. We also fry them to remove excess moisture and improve the flavor.
5. Cut the chicken fillet into slices, add onions, which were previously fried, and pour the nuts. Pour in a little broth and grind it all into a pate. If the mass is thick, then pour the broth.
6. Add spices to taste, chopped greens. Grind it is not necessary to not change the color of the snack.
7. Spread the chicken mass on the chips, decorate with pomegranate seeds or just fresh greens.
Snack on Treasure Island chips
Another recipe for snacks on crab sticks, but also with caviar. It turns out very tasty and juicy. Ingredients
• 200 g of chopsticks;
• 2 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
• 100 g of chips;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 50 g red caviar;
• lettuce leaves.
1. Cheese for this snack can be cut into small cubes, straws or just grate. Pour the ground product into a bowl.
2. If frozen sticks are used, then let them thaw out beforehand. Then cut into cubes, pour to the prepared cheese.
3. Add mayonnaise, stir.
4. Spread the lettuce leaves on flat plates. You can use Chinese cabbage.
5. Spread the mixture on even chips.
6. Immediately shift the prepared plates.
7. Top with red caviar. If there is no natural product, then imitation can be used. In combination with crab sticks, you still get tasty.
Snacks on chips - tips and tricks
• Mayonnaise is found in almost every recipe, but it is a fairly fat product, in combination with chips, the snack is very high in calories. In order to reduce the energy value of a little, you can substitute mayonnaise with sour cream, natural yogurt, or at least slightly dilute it.
• Snacks on chips are not stored for a long time, as they become limp. But the salad can be prepared in advance, close, put in the fridge. Filling chips does not require much time, it can be done at the right time.
• According to the rules, only those products that are present in the dish are used for decoration. That is, if there is no pickled cucumber, then it is better not to add it. Exception: nuts, greens, olives.