Incredibly fragrant raspberry puffs - this is the perfect pastry for breakfast, afternoon tea or dessert. It is prepared as simple as possible, and even an aspiring cook will cope with such a dough, because it is pliable and completely non-capricious. For delicacies, try to choose dense raspberry berries, in which there is less juice, so that it does not spread during baking all over the pan. Puffs are prepared with the addition of powdered sugar, but if you like sweeter desserts, add sugar to the filling. You can also add ground cinnamon - it will give baking a brighter and more colorful flavor.
You will need:
- 200 g of ripe raspberries;
- 200 g puff pastry;
- 1, 5 tbsp. l powdered sugar.
1. We flood the work surface with flour and roll out puff pastry on it into a rectangular layer. You can use any kind of this test: yeast, yeast-free. Cut the layer of rectangles. You can create puffs of any shape that you can and which one you like: baskets, boxes, rolls, etc.
2. On each rectangle we will lay out the washed and dried raspberries with paper napkins.
3. Gently tuck the edges and blind them together, forming a small box or a basket with a filling inside. Those who love sweet pastry, you can sprinkle sugar in the middle of the blanks.
4. Place the blanks on a baking sheet covered with a silicone mat or baking paper. Place the baking tray in the oven at 200 degrees and bake the puff for about 15-17 minutes until golden brown. As soon as you feel the bright smell of fresh pastries and see that the puffs have acquired a golden crust - the dessert is ready! Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
5. After cooling down, we will scrub the puffs with powdered sugar, sifting it through a strainer.
6. Immediately serve the table while fresh pastries are crispy and juicy. After several hours at room temperature, the baked puff pastry becomes soft, not crunchy. Do not forget about hot drinks: tea, coffee, cappuccino.